squid-2.5 comm tidyup

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 01:05:02 -0700

hi all,

I'd like to look at tidying up the comm code a little before
squid-2.5 is made stable.

Specifically, I'd like to commit something resembling the
initial split benno did about a year ago, which split comm_select.c
into src/comm_${module}.c, where ${module} was select, poll, kqueue,
devpoll, etc.

Now, I won't be committing any other changes to facilitate devpoll/kqueue
but I'd like to put this tidyup into the codetree so I _can_ play around
with it a little, in case I come up with a brilliant idea to reconcile
deferred reads with kqueue.

Once I've finished wresling with CVS I'll paste a diff. The changes
are pretty simple and non-intrusive.

Comments?

Adrian