RE: Squid 2.5, what is pending?

From: Chemolli Francesco (USI) <ChemolliF@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 16:01:25 +0100

> Hi.
>
> Is there anything pending for commit into 2.5 that have slipped the
> committers mind?
>
> I.e. what is the status of
>
> * cygwin
> * auth_rewrite
> * NTLM auth

The NTLMSSP helper is known to fail in certain conditions. This can
get particulary annoying with helper-fail-open and may lead
to unauthorized use and account lockouts.

The winbindd helper currently only works with NT and 2k clients due
to problems in winbindd I am currently addressing with the samba team.
I've tried XP, but with it the browser only attempts Basic auth.

On the bright side, it should work with any recent samba-3.0alpha
release, not only with CVS stuff.

--
	/kinkie