ErrorState structure question

From: Allen Wittenauer <allenw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 13:50:10 -0800

Howdy.

        Hopefully an easy question... I'd like to get one of the HTTP
headers of the client when they generate an error that would cause the
user to end up in the errorpage.c code, so that I could print a
different message based upon the browser's settings (Accept-blah).

        It would appear that ErrorState->request is a complete copy of the
user's request_t structure. So, HTTP headers would appear in
ErrorState->request->header, correct? Or, do I need to manually parse
ErrorState->request_hdrs to pull out the specific entries I'm looking
for?

Thanks.