commloops related stuff

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 05:02:20 -0700

Hi,

Does anyone mind if I throw a comm_kqueue.c into src/ ? Its not
going to be very useful in production environments as it stands
since its missing support for deferred reads, but I think its
an interesting read, and when I get the commloops code stable
(nearly there, yay!) I'll be able to implement true server/client
speed limiting without deferred reads.

The implementation I have here differs from the original one -
instead of a syscall per commSetSelect() invocation, events are
queued and then passed to kevent() before it returns the ready
filedescriptors. It may make it even faster than it was before.

Please? :)

(I think I may have a "bandaid" solution for deferred reads for kqueue,
 I just need to nut it out a little more.)

Adrian