Re: Bug in delay_pools.c memory usage counter...

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 01:52:55 +0100

David Luyer wrote:

> Adrian wrote:
> > On Sun, Jan 06, 2002, David Luyer wrote:
> >
> > > Easy enough for someone to fix, or should I send a patch through
> > > to make it even easier?
> >
> > diff -u format please. :-)
>
> gzip? uuencode? mime attachment? on a website? floppy disk?

Any format is fine, but you have to arrange shipping yourself if using
floppy disks ;-)

> What if I'm on Solaris 2.6 and only have diff -c or the default to
> choose from? :-)

No problem, then use diff -c.

contextless "normal/POSIX" simple style or ed script diffs is also
acceptable if done from a well defined version (preferably not a daily
snapshot release then..).

> Anyway here it is as diff -urN, gzipped, uuencoded:

Thanks. Looking great. Applied.