Re: Problem compiling on HP-UX 11i (32 Bit).

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 04:55:07 +0100

Sad.. not much we can do about the HP make program then.

Note: it is only the make program you need to replace with the GNU
variant. The compiler should work just fine.

Recommendation: Install GNU make as "gnumake" or "gmake", and then start
the compilation using this Make program instead of "make".

And I strongly urge you to contact your HP support contact to get the
problem fixed. You are free to use the last Makefile example as an example
showing the bug if you like.