Re: cvsmerge freeze?

From: Jon Kay <jkay@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 10:12:33 -0600

Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> On Tuesday 08 January 2002 06.40, Jon Kay wrote:
> > I've been trying run cvsmerge HEAD on the push branch for the past
> > week or so. It always freezes. I expect some long latency,
> > but I just waited an hour for the third time on the third night
> > I've tried it, and absolutely nothing has happened.
> >
> > Any ideas? Is there a lock or something?
>
> Is working fine here.. just updated "push" for you to make sure there is
> no branch specific issues.

Thanks!

> When there is locking problems you get a message telling so.
>
> How far do you get?

Here is a log of the complete output before the freeze:

  # Check if there is any pending changes in the repository...
  cvs -q rdiff -kk -r Z-push_merge_HEAD -r HEAD squid

--
Jon Kay        pushcache.com                      jkay@pushcache.com
http://www.pushcache.com/                             (512) 420-9025