Please Help me for Develop Squid proxy

From: tirasak wong-ahingsa <warm_007@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 17:00:36 +0700
I would like to use squid proxy with my senior project as proxy filter .
I would to know that if I would like to edit sourcecode of the squid for this configuration :
There will be two databases
The first one will store the unauthorized acess web 's URL such as sex.com such and such.
The second database will store unwanted string such as sex xxx such and such.
We will use the squid to filter by checking the URL whether it is in the database or not .
If it is in the database , the acess to the web will be denied, else the content of the website willbe checkfor the unwanted
string. If it is found then the website will be block
   The question are
 1. Where I will insert the code into the squid?
 2. Which code acts as URL receiver from the user and callup the URL for the user?
 3. Can Squid insert the code which will retrieve the HTML to check for the unwanted string or not ?
      If so where can insert the code and what file.
 4. What programming language do I have to use and what database platform?
 5. Do I have install squid before the code insertion or not?
 6. How can I utilize or make use of the code after the installation?
We are waiting for your expert explanation and answer

Thank you very much for your time and help.