2.5 release notes

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 19:53:17 -0700

Hey guys,

I'm doing a talk tomorrow on squid and I'd like to cover the 2.4->2.5
changes. A diff between the two versions' cf.data.pre files is
looking very useful. I'd like to add in some quick outline recipies
for things such as the NTLM authentication, basic SSL acceleration,
etc.

If anyone here has any config snippets for squid-2.5 - specific features,
can I have a copy? The upside of this is that I'll probably end up
grabbing someone's draft 2.5 release notes and turning it into something
fitting for the squid website, so think of it as documentation. :-)

Adrian