Re: cvs commit: squid Makefile.in configure

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 10:36:17 +0100

Hi Adrian.

Can you give a quite outline of how one converts old-style store
clients?

I have a couple of new store clients in the etag branch, actually
making use of the seen offset there to simplify the processing
slightly.. (rounds the read data down to full complete parseable
pieces, ignoring any partial data close to block boundary)