/etc/hosts parsing support question

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 05:18:26 -0700

Hi,

I have someone who wants to do the accelerator host mapping in
/etc/hosts under squid-2.5, but they're having problems with
large numbers of entries for a single IP.

Ie,

1.1.1.1 foo.com www.foo.com
1.1.1.1 bar.com www.bar.com

squid doens't keep both in the fqdncache.

I've been fiddling around with trying to _get_ extra entries into
the fqdncache, but so far I haven't been succesful. Can someone who
understands the code possibly look at doing this quickly?

Thanks!

Adrian