RE: squid-2.5 and IRIX

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 21:59:31 +1100

There was a memleak in the ntlm code that you plugged (thank you), and
IIRC one in the auth code that we plugged. There is also a serious issue
with connections that get hung open if the close call doesn't fire
properly (because they refer to ntlm user details). I've no time frame
on that as yet, I really need to sit down with Kinkie and get some log
traces from his test environment to determine whats going on - or do a
line by line review of the connection handling state in 2.5, which for
several reasons is unlikely just now.

Rob