Re: NTLM - compile warning, may be a bug

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 15:31:01 +0100

pass is a local. The quoted code can never be correct.

The correct fix is to take away the offending line, and stop trying
to print the value as a string. It is not. It is a 24 bytes binary
blob.

And you really should not be using the lmresponse if there is a NTLM
response. But for this you need other hooks into smbval, or get rid
of smbval entirely.