Re: Windows and AdaOS part

From: Guido Serassio <serassio@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 13:22:04 +0100

Hi,

Il 16.11 31/03/2002 Henrik Nordstrom ha scritto:
>There already is two active porting effort for Windows. See
>http://devel.squid-cache.org/projects.html#nt and
>http://devel.squid-cache.org/projects.html#cygwin
>
>I'll leave it to the respective maintainer of each project to provide
>more details (Guido and Robert). I am pretty sure both need some help..

At this moment I'm working on two things:

- Socket problems on SquidNT 2.3 (100% CPU in presence of CLOSE_WAIT sockets)
- SquidNT 2.5 beta, still working fine, but with same socket problems of 2.3.

So, any help on SquidNT sockets is WELCOME.

Guido

>As for the web site and related stuff, we badly need a documentation
>manager.
>
>Regards
>Henrik
>

>Marcelo Coraça de Freitas wrote:
> >
> > Hi there;
> >
> > First of all, congratulations 'cause you've made a grate
> software! I really
> > want to use it, but it's a little hard to configure. Anyway, the main
> reason
> > of this e-mail is that I would like to help you developing a version for
> > Windows and another for AdaOS (when it becomes avaliable). I also could
> help
> > translating some docs to Brazilian Portuguese.
> > For windows, I could make an install package. I just need to
> know how can I
> > compile this. I have perl installed, if needed. I have Borland bcc
> compiler,
> > gnat (for ada) and mingw.
> > I could help you in your web site to. Take a look ate
> www.adaos.org - I'm
> > working on it.
> >
> > Well, that's all at this moment.

> > Marcelo Freitas
> > ICQ#: 24263609
> > More ways to contact me: http://wwp.icq.com/24263609
> > See more about me: http://web.icq.com/whitepages/about_me?Uin=24263609

-
Serassio Guido
Via Albenga, 11/4 10134 - Torino - ITALY
E-mail: guido.serassio@serassio.it
WWW: http://www.serassio.it