Re: icap patch for squid HEAD

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 18:28:50 +0200

Nice.

If you like you are most welcome to host your Squid ICAP client in our
development CVS tree (also hosted at SourceForge). This way the patch can
easily be kept up to date wrt HEAD using semi-automated tools, and the other
Squid developers can more easily track your developments, help out where
needed etc.

If this is something that appeals to you then send me your SourceForge
userid and you will be given access and instructions how to proceed.

Regards
Henrik Nordström