nt Squid branch

From: Guido Serassio <serassio@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 13:24:51 +0100

Hi Henrik,

I like to have a HEAD based branch for Windows NT port development.

Before to create a new branch, looking on cvs.sourceforge.net I have found
the "nt" branch.
I don't know anything about it, because was created before my Squid project
join, but it seems that this branch contains the old 2.1 Romeo's work plus
a 2.2 STABLE 5 merge as the nt-2_2 tag, and associated the Z_* tags are
missing.

I think that its content is a duplicate of nt-2_2, but I don't know if totally.

So my query is, can I use it for HEAD based native Windows NT port
development ?

Regards

Guido

-
Serassio Guido
Via Albenga, 11/4 10134 - Torino - ITALY
E-mail: guido.serassio@serassio.it
WWW: http://www.serassio.it