Re: What is the use of "old_sc" of struct "_clientHttpRequest"?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 11:16:45 +0200

When Squid needs to revalidate a cached object, old_sc is used to
temporarily keep an storeclient reference to the old cached object
while the revalidation is running using another storeclient.

When the revalidation reply is recived it's status determines if the
reply sent to the client should be sent from the old cached object
(old_sc), or from the new request (currently in sc).