Re:Re: Squid storage method is redundancy?

From: <maer727@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 13:12:14 +0800 (CST)

Thanks, Adrian pal!

In your reply, you mentioned the following:

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
When the server feeding data or the client reading data have finished,
the StoreEntry gets removed from the store client, and (eventually)
the store_client goes away.

When you are mentioning "gets removed" from storeclient, do you mean the StoreEntry
removed from disk? Or do you mean just removing the reference of the storeclient of
the StoreEntry? ( I think it is the latter. Am I correct?)

When you are mentioning "store_client goes away", do you mean removing store_client
from disk? Or do you mean just removing the reference of the store_client to the StoreEntry
and keep the storeclient on disk? (I think it is the former. Am I correct?)

Best regards,
George, Ma