Re: what means Bake-off?

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 02:48:09 -0500

As I said in my description of the cacheoff events, the benchmarking
software used is Polygraph. Polygraph does not use real internet URLs
and the only logs produced are the logs that are generated during the
benchmark runs--these logs are not useful for the purpose you are asking
about.

Polygraph is downloadable here:

http://www.web-polygraph.org

--