Re: Hi there

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 08:09:08 -0600

On Thu, Apr 11, 2002, Yee Man Chan wrote:
> Hi Joe,
>
> I am not that ambitious I guess. I don't think I
> will work on anything wrt FS in the near future.
> Content Processing will depend on what Rob plans to
> do. As to HTTP/1.1 Compliance, is this
> http://squid.sourceforge.net/squidhttp1.1.htm
> the lastest status? What version of squid should I
> work on? I think I can work on some of those "not
> done" stuff.

Well, content processing stalled because the squid internals weren't very
"friendly" to what he was trying to do.

I'm working on improving this. It'll take a lot more work to get the
internal codebase where it needs to be to support these kinds of new
features.

If you're up for the challenge - I can start you off on a journey of
discovery whilst doing a bunch of small changes - tell me. :-)

adrian