Re: Contradiction in storeCreateEntry?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 16:16:26 +0200

Because there is not yet an object associated with the StoreEntry, neither in
memory or on disk.

I don't think this flag is actually used for anything useful other than being
printed in cachemgr and to assert that the code path is correct. The code
accessing StoreEntry mainly uses the ->mem_obj entry to tell if there is a
memory copy or not.