Re: MemPool.c's

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 21:25:14 +0200

You might want to look at the native NT port. It already has the separation
of socket and file handles.

  http://devel.squid-cache.org/projects.html#nt

And why C++? Squid is written in C for C compilers, and you are quite likely
to run into quite many problems if compiling it as C++ due to differences in
type casting, promoting etc. The variable names and types colliding with C++
reserved keywords are only a minor problem and can easily be solved with a
search/replace.