Re: cvs commit: squid/src MemBuf.c

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 00:52:13 +0200

Alex Rousskov wrote:

> Probably. If you are implying that my own code uses memBuf interface
> incorrectly, that is quite possible and, in fact, is a good reason why
> the interface should be improved to become more obvious.

Exacly.

What about this simple API change: A function to return a MemBuf as a C
string instead of accessing MemBuf->buf directly and assuing it is a
string as is done today in many places... This function then ensures
that the buffer is \0 terminated before returning a char * pointer to
the "string".