Re: Challenge in NTLM authenticator

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 14:12:57 +0200

Yes.

See the ntlm_smbpasswd helper.. (ignore the NTLMv2 things for now).

http://devel.squid-cache.org/cgi-bin/diff/ntlm_smbpasswd

But you really should be using the Windows Security Support Provider
Interface I think.. you might need to go back to an older copy of
MSDN to find the NTLM relevant documentation.. (nowdays mostly talks
a bout Kerberos).

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/security/security/sspi_options_for_distributed_applications.asp

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/security/security/sample_sspi_code.asp