Re: Meta-data storage

From: Yee Man Chan <ymc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 15:30:07 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for your reply, Henrik. I was trying to the
URL-indexed StoreEntry with Content-Digest-indexed. So
I need to store Metadata that maps multiple URLs to a
content digest. This mapping is kind of dynamic
because the content at a particular URL may change and
then this URL will then map to a different content
digest. Do you have any recommendation on how I should
store these mappings?

Thanks a lot.
Yee Man