Puzzled at InvokeHandlers. :-(

From: <maer727@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 22:02:15 +0800 (CST)

Hi, pals!

In this function, there is a flag disk_io_pending. I use
grep -C to find the locations where the source files are
using the flag. I also compare disk_io_pending with
copy_event_pending. I think when dealing with memory,
we use the flag copy_event_pending, when dealing with the
disk, we use the flag disk_io_pending. IMHO So, we can not
use disk_io_pending when dealing with memory and can not use
copy_event_pending when dealing with disk. But it seems that
sometimes copy_event_pending can also be used in disk case. maybe.

But I am not very sure about it. :-)

Am I correct? Please give me a simple explanation about the two
flags. What is the difference between them?

Best regards,
George Ma