Re: Meta-data storage

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 16:20:09 +0200

Yes, ETag is an identifier for a specific content version or variant
for the given URL.

Ah, now I follow what you are up to. Collapsing of identical entries
with different URL's. Entirely different story. I don't have a good
sugesstion on how to best do this with the current store index
layout.. You could perhaps use special marker objects acting like
symbolic links.

Rewriting the store to allow for more than one key per object is a
fairly big change.