Re:Re: A bug in storeCreateEntry? IMHO

From: <maer727@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:39:00 +0800 (CST)

Thanks, Henrik pal!

After reading storeReleaseRequest() and storeRelease(), I have
such opinions. I think RELEASE_REQUEST is a flag just used in
Squid internal and used to indicate that the object will be release
by storeRelease(). It is not to indicate that the request client
asks the Squid to remove the cached object. In the past, I think RELEASE_REQUEST is a flag to indicate that it is the request's will to remove the cached object. I think I am wrong in the past. :-)

Am I correct?

Best regards,
George Ma