回复:Re: Want to know how/when the memObject of a StoreEntry. :-)

From: <maer727@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 11:03:48 +0800 (CST)

Thanks, Henrik pal!

I have searched the codes you mentioned. In my opinion,
I think when Squid destroys a MemObject, it is always using
storeUnlockObject which will finally invoke destroy_MemObject.
I think Squid does not use other methods/functions to destroy
MemObject of a specific StoreEntry. :-)

Am I correct?

Best regards,
George Ma