Re: 回复:Re: Puzzled at store_client->seen_offset(copy_offset).

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 08:25:44 +0200

Valid enoug reason to look at the 2.4 code..

Both are from the storeClientCopy() call.

seen_offset == I (the one calling storeClientCopy) have already seen up to
this point in the object. Don't bother me until there is more data available.

copy_offset == I want data starting at this offset in the object.

They differ in the case where the data available is not sufficient to process
it. In such case seen_offset is greater than copy_offset.