Re: LRU policy

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 00:10:35 +0200

Have you read the programmers guide section covering removal policies?
http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/Prog-Guide/prog-guide-9.html#ss9.9

The removal policy instance is created by the cache_dir, see for example
the end of storeUfsDirParse.

SET_POLICY_NODE is a ugly hack to automate dealing with the differences
in where object policy information is stored for on-disk objects or the
memory hot object cache.