Re:Re: 回复:Re: Want to know how squid write metadata. :-)

From: <maer727@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 15:05:28 +0800 (CST)

Thanks, Henrik pal!

What means "Only data stored from the network can currently end up in the memory cache" in your reply?

( What are data stored from network? Data stored in ICP peers?
What means "end up in memory cache"? )

In your reply, you also mentioned, "or else the head of the object will be purged from memory while it is being swapped out to save memory".

I think you mean even hot object that is too large should be purged a part of it from memory. Am I correct?

Then I think the hot object that is too large are stored both on disk
are in memory. (I mean, some part of the hot object is stored on disk and the other part of the object is stored in memory. )

Best regards,
George Ma