Re:Re:Re: My opinions on nocache and nocache_hack. :-)

From: <maer727@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 11:36:28 +0800 (CST)

Thanks, Henrik pal!

I search "no_cache" in squid.conf and do not find any rules.
What are the rules you mentioned?

Another question, what means "may override the request"? Do you
mean in some cases even though the request asks the cache to remove
the object from cache, the object will still be kept in cache without
removing(so, it is on the contrary of the request)?

Best regards,
George Ma