DCE-RPC Stub Encoding doc?

From: Yee Man Chan <ymc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 11:41:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, folks,

    I read Henrik's NTLM comments and I see that
DEC-RPC is mentioned. It happens to me that I am doing
some DCE-RPC related stuff recently. After weeks of
hacking and research, I think I have a decent grasp of
binary protocol header of DEC-RPC and the related
authentication mechanism. I am having trouble
understand how DCE-RPC encodes the Stubs though. Do
anyone of you know where I can find docs of DCE-RPC
stub ecoding? I will look into the Samba code and see
if I can find anything relevant at the mean time.

Thanks in advance.
Yee Man