Re: On the stability of current 2.5

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 09:21:54 +0200

Great!

I am totally busy a few days more. And is still waiting for those
auth fixes from Robert.. As he did not make it for the PRE7 release,
and there has been quite major bugfixes after PRE7, there will be a
PRE8.

As Samba 2.2.4 now supports Squid winbind, I'd also like to consider
including the winbind helper. Not that comfortable with only
distributing the known to be broken "NTLMSSP" helper.

Thinking about "NTLMSSP". Would anyone object to having this renamed
to "SMB" in the source tree to more accurately reflect what the
helper really is doing? (binary still ntlm_auth)