Re: CossInfo

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 00:01:11 +0200

Something like it yes.

But on the other hand, pooling structures like this is perhaps a bit
overkill.. so just making sure the structure is properly initialized
is also fine.

I thought CossInfo was some structure used relatively often, but now
I realize it is the per cache_dir infor structure we are talking
about. For "static" objects pooling is not a big benefit, but not a
big drawback either (well.. not entirely sure about the effects of
chunked mempools here.. might cause a more negative impact)