Re: COSS question

From: Guido Serassio <serassio@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 08:58:08 +0200

Hi Adrian,

Il 02.55 25/05/2002 Adrian Chadd ha scritto:

>I'd suggest fixing the rest of the code then tidying up the
>rest of the code before attempting a store rebuild.
>
>Its very easy to subtly screw up during the rebuild and get your
>object offsets ever so slightly wrong, then you can't read anything
>back.

This is correct too, but I think that starting with a < 2GB working COSS is
the first thing: remember that I'm working on WIN32, so, for me is
essential to have a stable start point to verify the nt port stability and
only after I can start to develope new code.
And the COSS code in 2.5 and HEAD is already broken ....

Regards

Guido

-