Re: How can I iterate through all objects in cache?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 11:28:31 +0200

Yee Man Chan wrote:

> Is there a iterator for the hash_table for squid?

Yes.. sort of.. walk the buckets and their lists of objects. See
statObjects(). Be warned that you cannot pause while walking the list of
a bucket.

> If not, is the only way to iterate through the heap or
> doubly linked list you create with the removal policy?

Don't do this. The removal policy details are internal to the removal
policies and is why their data is hidden behind a "void *".

Are you perhaps confusing policy with the per store_hash bucket linked
lists?