Re: Squid latest version

From: Geetha Manjunath <geetham@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 09:50:24 +0530

Manju Raphel,
Incidently, I feel esi (http://www.esi.org , edge side includes) can be
nicely implemented as an icap service - in the response modification
mode.
I plan to update the 'icap' branch on squid devel cvs with our latest
changes at http://icap-server.sf.net . You may want to check that out -
and see if you would like to code the 'esi-to-html transformer' in
Python.

regards,
Geetha