RE: [squid-users] squid 2.6-rproxy: assertion store_client.c:211: "sc->cmp_offset == copy_offset"

From: Jeffrey D. Wheelhouse <jdw_list@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 01:27:06 -0500

Ok, I have this configured on half my squid boxes. We'll see which
boxes have crashed in the morning.

I'll report back then.

> > > If you know some C and wish to help with updating rproxy to
> > > match HEAD please contact me in private.
> >
> > If the result is a more stable rproxy branch, I am happy to help.

How should I follow up on this? I took a look at it and there are a lot
of low-effort changes that just need to be put together to bring much of
it current. I'm comfortable with doing that, if someone tells me where
to send the patches. Once the low hanging fruit is obtained, I can make
a second pass at the changes that require actual thought.

Thanks,
Jeff

--
NearlyFreeSpeech.NET
$1/1GB Web Hosting, no minimums, no monthly fees, no kidding.