Fwd: OSX patch for 2.4-6

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 23:37:49 +0200

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

Subject: OSX patch for 2.4-6
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 18:29:10 +0100
From: "John Appleby" <john@dnsworld.co.uk>
To: <hno@squid-cache.org>

Hi Henrik,

Following the thread on squid working on OSX, you were nearly right
 but it needs one more mod. Here's a patch that applies clean to
 2.4-STABLE6 and then compiles correctly.

I tried to join the devel list to post it there, but I guess
applications are slow right now. Hope I sent this patch to the right
place.

Thanks,

JA