RE: squid 2.6-rproxy: locrewrite.c bug

From: Jeffrey D. Wheelhouse <jdw_list@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 08:03:53 -0500

Great! Did you apply the patch I sent? The existing rproxy code causes
segfaults later on.

> I have updated the programmers guide cbdata examples slight,
> hopefully
> making the whole scheme clearer. Any comments on the documentation?

"A temporary pointer to the referenced data (if valid) is returned in
the &pointer argument." That's the "breakthrough" line for me. Before,
I ended up looking at the code to figure out that "pointer" was an
output parameter. Maybe that's because I'm used to a different set of
conventions, but now it's very clear.

Good update. I did read it several times, but that section was not
"clicking" for me before.

Thanks Henrik, you have a lot of patience and it is appreciated.

Jeff

--
NearlyFreeSpeech.NET
$1/1GB Web Hosting, no minimums, no monthly fees, no kidding.