Re: external_acl and Squid NT port

From: Guido Serassio <serassio@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 23:45:20 +0200

Hi Henrik,

Il 23.16 23/06/2002 Henrik Nordstrom ha scritto:
>Great!
>
>Regards
>Henrik

I have discovered the following explanation error on squid.conf
external_acl syntax:

# TAG: external_acl_type
# This option defines external acl classes using a helper program
# to look up the status
#
# external_acl_type name [options] FORMAT.. /path/to/helper [helper
arguments..]
#
#
# ttl=n TTL in seconds for cached results (defaults to 3600
# for 1 hour)
# negative_ttl=n
# TTL for cached negative lookups (default same
# as ttl)
# concurrenty=n Concurrency level / number of processes spawn
# to service external acl lookups of this type.
# cache=n result cache size, 0 is unbounded (default)

It must be concurrency, non concurrenty.

Regards

Guido

>On Sunday 23 June 2002 21.40, Guido Serassio wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have just merged nt-2_5 and nt branches without problems.
> > All external_acl code seems to compile fine on Windows.
> > I'have already adapted the unix_group helper to work on native
> > Windows group. The helper starts fine, in the next days I will make
> > all needed test and after I will release it on native NT and
> > Cygwin.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Guido

-
Serassio Guido
Via Albenga, 11/4 10134 - Torino - ITALY
E-mail: guido.serassio@serassio.it
WWW: http://www.serassio.it