Re: Patch: Apache-like extended log format

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 00:32:51 +0200

Thanks for your patch. It has been added to our collection of
"extended common log format" patches on http://devel.squid-cache.org/

We currently have no plans to integrate any of these patches in Squid
as they are, but rather the plans are to write a customisable log
format. See http://devel.squid-cache.org/customlog/ for details.