Re: A logging question

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 11:59:37 +0200

On Saturday 29 June 2002 09.48, Guido Serassio wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A Customer have asked me about if is possible don't log username in
> access.log when authentication is enabled for privacy reason.
> Looking at code, it seems to me NO, It's true ?

Probably not requested before..

If think you should be able to use the customlog patch for this..
Kinkie wrote a partial implementation some time ago and from my
understanding it is in a sort of working state that may be capable of
emulating the standard log formats. If not it shouldn't be too hard
to complete that part I think.

What needs to be solved in customlog is how to pass down all the
needed request/reply information to be able to log stuff not logged
today.

Kinkie: Can you uptade the web pages to reflect the current status?
(projects.html, customlog/index.html)