Re: RE: winbind authenticator patches

From: Guido Serassio <serassio@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 20:09:41 +0200

Hi Jerry,

Il 17.23 01/07/2002 Jerry Murdock ha scritto:
>Great, thanks guys.
>
>Now, is anyone working on a winbind group membership authenticator for
>external acl?
>
>I've cobbled together a perl version using wbinfo to do the winbind work.
>Toying with the idea of grabbing the necessary parts from the wbinfo source
>and doing it "right" but is will be a while before(if) I can get to it.

I have made the same question today on squid-dev and I have the same idea
to take the needed pieces of code from wbinfo .....

I think that in the next week-end I can have the time to work on it, so,
please let me to know about.

Regards

Guido

>Thanks again,
>Jerry

-
Serassio Guido
Via Albenga, 11/4 10134 - Torino - ITALY
E-mail: guido.serassio@serassio.it
WWW: http://www.serassio.it