Fwd: Re: Your Squid-dev subscription

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 17:10:31 +0200

Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> To complete your Squid-dev mailinglist scubscription, please send a
> presentation of yourself and what areas of Squid you are interested in
> helping with the development of to squid-dev@squid-cache.org
>
> Regards
> Henrik Nordström

Actually I have not much free time to do active developement.
However I can support you testing devel version.
I'm 35 years old, have about 10 years UNIX experience, over 12
years of Windows experience. Actually I'm managing few networks
(one ISP and few small corporate (20-30 users each)).

If you agree I wont have read only access to devel list to track
changes in DEVEL branch. There is lack of documentation for this.

My linux developements are small changes in sysklogd allowing to
filtering messages and securing by specyfing listen address and
run multiple sysklogd daemons to handle loging many machines into
separate directories. This is publicly available on ftp.ima.pl.
Actually I'm digging into iptraf sources to improve display
capabilities.

I have also found security error in XFS. Not so much but always something.

Regards
Tomasz Baranowski (also known as Blizbor)