Re: External ACL Winbind group helper

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 23:14:59 +0200

On Monday 08 July 2002 21.54, Guido Serassio wrote:

> Interesting thing, on my Alpha it compiles fine with or without it
> .... May be that on Alpha ctype.h is automatically included in some
> other header. Glibc includes are very platform dependent ...., Do
> You remember my problems with byteswap.h on Alpha on
> November/December ?

Yes.

> On my Alpha works fine, before the end of this week, I will try it
> on a x86 Solaris 8.

Would be very surpriced if it didn't work..

What would be really interesting is to see how well the code fares on
big endian systems such as Sparc, M68K or HPPA... (the Alpha can run
in big-endian mode or atleast claimed it could some years ago, but to
my knowledge there is no Linux version for big endian Alpha...)