Re: Winbind Docs draft 2

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 00:16:26 +0200

It would be very nice if you could try to slot this into the FAQ under
authentication..

The linuxdoc SGML source for the Squid FAQ can be found at
http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ.sgml

Should not be too hard to convert your txt document I think..

The SGML source is formatted into HTML using

  sgml2html FAQ.sgml

sgml2html is part of the linuxdoc-tools package..