Re: I'm back

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 14:38:59 +0200

Adrian Chadd wrote:

> i'm now back from my interlude. i've just moved cities again, so things
> have been a bit busy lately.
>
> so, whats on the list of things to do?

Welcome back!

Here in there is two immediate main tasks that needs to be completed:

1. Get that damn 2.5.STABLE1 out of the door.

2. Finish the store_client_copy API migration started before you left.. This
is known to break at least pipeline prefetched replies in the current state
(tries to restart reading at 0, which the new store_client API does not
like..)